Monday, October 12, 2009

Painting in Progress~custom order

This one is Layered Thoughts. The first one I did was a very detailed pencil drawing a few years ago. Then I did a paintings which sold a few days after I completed it. Until recently I was asked to do a replica and have decided to do a few replicas of my favorite detailed drawings and paintings. Of course this one isn't quite done. I have yet to put more details and hidden pictures into it. I like to put contrasting colors together to make that pop effect. For example, The light blue/teal will have orange and yellow details in it. I would love any feedback
Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I like that a lot. My favorite artists are the abstract guys (is that the technical classification?) like Kandinsky and Pollock.

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete